Saturday, September 21, 2013

Photo Gallery

Good afternoon, Everyone.  I was browsing through my previous posts and realised that I have very few pictures to back up any of my stories.  So, not in any particular order, I proudly present...
 
Proof I Do Stuff (Part One):





I sail:
 

 
 



 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I get invited to swank parties:
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
I'm not afraid to get my Gypsy on:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I actually did eat that Habanero Pizza:
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I met a Penguin:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
I was helpful at weddings:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, and this happened (Boise Comic Con):
 
 
 
 
 
 
So...I hope that settles things.  See you around for Part Two, where I witness a Bonny Knee competition, take a trip to see the stars (the ones in the sky, not in Hollywood), and attempt curling...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment